You will agree that so much more and FREE information is available today than ever before – in form of books, blogs, videos, e-books, micro-blogs, etc.
Yet, there are more people suffering in their personal and professional lives; living below their potential; than ever before. (Sometimes, that includes us too).
What is the missing link?
The missing link is a mechanism of mentoring – a mechanism through which
- We are able to access precisely what we need
- We are able to connect the dots – see / establish connection among related points positioned far apart
- We are able to cut through the complex language and jargon
One word is – personalized conversations; or; mentoring
Three reasons you will be happy about your decision to be an Addwit mentor –
- You’ll anyway need to be a mentor in your role as manager or parent
- You will experience the sense of “purposefulness” and deep personal contentment
- When you just start off; initially you yourself and your family will benefit first. (That’s a Mentoring Law – We never ‘teach’ what we do not practice / experience).
In this Inaugural FREE Issue of Addwitiya Magazine for Mentors, in the session # 1.10, I have covered the six themes that 95% people need help with.
Mentoring is NOT ‘motivating’
Addwitiya mentoring Framework is quite comprehensive. It may become part of your routine.
Your engagement and progress is monitored through a “scoring” system. The scores appear with your Profile. You will also have few interesting projects on your way up. And, there are rewards too – from certifications to more independent partnership roles within your interest and plans.
Need an example of “project”? Here are a few
- Awareness Density Index for a piece of vital information for a colony / social group (2 days)
- Detailed project on 30 Cases from our own surrounding (may take up to 90 days)
- (More personalized ideas based on mutual discussions. There will be sufficient guidance and support available to carry out these projects).