Rajesh Khanna is renowned financial adviser of Mumbai / Navi Mumbai. He is a commerce graduate and has PG in Management from US. He had a successful career in apparel export industry, and at age 39, he switched from being CEO of a listed apparel export company to being an independent founder of his startup for advising aspiring, elite young families on personal finance.
In our conversation, we cover –
- Three most common errors we make in managing personal finances
- Three action-points that can get us started in right direction right away
- How Rajesh Ji got started in taking control of his finances and personal life
- What are those deep underlying values that guide Rajesh ji and people who are on fast-track of personal finances?
- News of the Week – signals of excessive greed and misuse of position
- Expression of the Week – BLISSFUL IGNORANCE
Links mentioned in the conversation
Ashta Lakshmi – On Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashta_Lakshmi