Sagar R. Chandni is Head – Partnerships at CIBA, Navi Mumbai. He is thoroughly engaged in incubation, mentoring and supporting startup enthusiasts through CIBA which is well-planned tech startup incubation center at Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
In our conversation, we cover –
- What typically holds back the first-time entrepreneurs from doing their best?
- Founders usually struggle between these two – clarity and capital. Any 1-2-3 tips for them?
- Can you share some experiences from the Jagriti Yatra that you took up last year?
- We cannot separate entrepreneurs or entrepreneurship from society. How do you define society?
Expression of the Week –
Narrative – what we strive for, the story or identity that we gradually create for our self / entity
News of the Week –
Supreme Court has observed that there is need to abolish gender based restrictions on women from Commissioned Officer positions in the defense. Detailed guidelines soon to be provided by SC.
Links mentioned –
- Addwit Elite Mentor’s Happiness
- New Bold Possibilities
- Quality Of Life: What Is It?
- Enabling The Youth: Nature of Employability Problem
- आदर्श ग्राम एवँ कम्युनिटी विकास के लिए अद्वित मॉडल
- Brijesh Patel on Social Good: AWR 1/52
About Addwit Rebound
It is a free-to-air weekly radio show sponsored by Addwit – the premium socio-nomics media company. The Show assists us to disrupt our week-ends through brief meaningful conversations; hosted by Dr. Arvind Agrawal