जानिए सरस्वती के विषय में वे बातें जो शायद अब तक किसी बताई | मीनाक्षी शरण जी के साथ बातचीत | In these two episodes of WEEKEND REBOUND of Addwit, few mesmerizing deep insights about Saraswati as river and a consciousness that existed in the Vedic era, and how it remains relevant even today.- in conversation with Meenakshi Sharan Ji
Meenakshi Sharan is entrepreneur – having restaurants and supporting artisans. However, the fascinating aspect of her personality is her passion for culture. She has directed the SARASWATI UNTOLD – an Odishi performance depicting the grace of Vedic era river Saraswati, the cradle of our civilization.
- Why to know about Saraswati is vital?
- People sometime consider Saraswati to a myth. Is it so?
- What should an elite educated family know more about Saraswati? Is it all too much only culture and spirituality?
- Why you chose the Odishi format of ballet to depict its grace?
- Story of the origin of Saraswati
- Praise & Mentions in Puranas for Saraswati.
Bonus Video –
Mangalacharanam >> YouTube Mangalacharan –
About Addwit Rebound
It is a free-to-air weekly radio show sponsored by Addwit – the premium socio-nomics media company. The Show assists us to disrupt our week-ends through brief meaningful conversations; hosted by Dr. Arvind Agrawal
Contact for distributorship of our print and digital products – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 84335 60250
- Two Separate Worlds of Money: AMM 58
- Building Blocks to Understand People’s Financial Behavior (Part 3): AMM 57
- Building Blocks to Understand People’s Financial Behavior (Part 2): AMM 56
- Building Blocks to Understand People’s Financial Behavior (Part 1): AMM 55
- Not Everyone Wants To Be Wealthy: AMM 54