In view of COVID-19 outbreak, we are immediately observing the following steps and policies:
- Progressively accomplish 100% work-from-home for all associates and interns within 10 days.
- Cancel ALL off-line meetings and events – (a) exceeding 10 post 15 March 2020; and (b) those exceeding 3 post 21 March 2020. Conducting all business and negotiations via email / on virtual mode using telephone, webinar and video-conferencing.
- Comply with ALL guidelines and instructions issued by government/s from time to time.
- Suspend w. e. f. 5 March 2020 ALL shipping of physical goods till further notice. All new orders shall be treated as “pending”
- HELP: For any suggestions and assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8433560250
- Review these policies every 3 days and post updates, if any, below.
Update 1: 7 March 2020
- We spoke to Dr. Manish Dube, and created special episode on Addwit Radio – Dealing with COVID-19: AWR 10/52
Update 2: 21 March 2020
- We request all the associates, staff, interns, customers and clients to adhere with Janata Curfew and Gratitude Call by PM of India, for 22 March 2020.