Young parents will relate with Sneha Vijay Bhavsar very much. She is our Guest of the Week. She is an IT professional and an academician based in Pune. She fits definition of everyday warriors – upholding high ethics as well as high aspirations for life and work, commitment to cultural values and doing the act of balance – and nurturing two children, husband and parents.
In this conversation, we talk about –
- How creatively she used the family time during the current lock-down period?
- What young aspiring parents miss even after giving the best of schooling to their kids?
- What do we parents kind of owe to our children?
- How does she define “society”…?
Expression Of The Week
Sneak Peek = to be able to get a short glimpse of something big yet to be released *movie, book stage performance etc.
32- Minute; 5-session Program for School and Institutional Directors / VCs This is a FREE to access online program that gives first-hand experience of what a good online teaching / learning platform should be like.
About Addwit Rebound
It is a free-to-air weekly radio show sponsored by Addwit – the premium socio-nomics media company. The Show assists us to disrupt our week-ends through brief meaningful conversations; hosted by Dr. Arvind Agrawal Contact for distributorship of our print and digital products – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 84335 60250
Say Few Words
- Sneha Vijay Bhavsar: Assuming Leadership As Parents: AWR 14/52
- M Krupa Shankar: Being Fearless & Wise: AWR 13/52
- Meenakshi Sharan: Saraswati Untold: AWR 11 & 12/52
- Dr. Manish Dube: Dealing with COVID-19: AWR 10/52
- Gururaj Bhat: Society and Individual Progress Together: AWR 9/52
- Sagar Chandni: Startup = Implementation: AWR 8/52
- Pratiti Dey – Glimpse of the Mind of Youth: AWR 7/52