MS Neelkantan Iyer is a hospitality professional, author of book Love Affection & Respect: A Teacher’s Ode To Students, Limca Book Record holder, and a mentor on Quora.com with over 5 lak views. He speaks about his head-on experience with life, and what have been his take-away/s from that crisis period, and much more.
In this conversation, we talk about –
- How suddenly a severe crisis hit him at young age, and what helped him overcome it.
- How teaching gave him real joy, and what made it memorable?
- How is it different to be a teacher and an enterprising creative? The lessons every entrepreneur needs to know…
Buy Books Mentioned In This Conversation
About Addwit Rebound
It is a free-to-air weekly radio show sponsored by Addwit – the premium socio-nomics media company. The Show assists us to disrupt our week-ends through brief meaningful conversations; hosted by Dr. Arvind Agrawal
Contact for distributorship of our print and digital products – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 84335 60250
Few Of The Previous Episodes
- MS Neelkantan Iyer: Head-on With Life: AWR 15/52
- Sneha Vijay Bhavsar: Assuming Leadership As Parents: AWR 14/52
- M Krupa Shankar: Being Fearless & Wise: AWR 13/52
- Meenakshi Sharan: Saraswati Untold: AWR 11 & 12/52
- Dr. Manish Dube: Dealing with COVID-19: AWR 10/52
- Gururaj Bhat: Society and Individual Progress Together: AWR 9/52
- Sagar Chandni: Startup = Implementation: AWR 8/52