Gist of this week’s sessions, plus, the 5-point financial housekeeping. This is an open session – login not required. To subscribe to all episodes, please click here
Gist of past five sessions
- Money ≠ Skills with money. Money will not help us through financial management, skills with money will. It is like cooking skills. If we know cooking, food finishing will not cause worry.
- The money words that we work with
- Financial Mirror
- Three Stages of Financial Psychology – the financial honeymoon, the too-busy-to -attend-to-finances stage and the mature thinking to see what directs the life is going, what direction finances are going
- The skill of making a deal – because is money is not just the numbers and transactions – Money intersects nicely with psychology, economics, culture, social process and personal values.
Five-point Financial Housekeeping
- Orderly record of all the transactions
- Maintaining supporting file for major transactions
- Filing Income Tax Returns regularly
- Avoid debts, avoid excessive use of credit cards
- Select a dependable Chartered Accountant