1) In the background
- Prosperity is “most befitting” response to any life situation -(Founder’s Tweet)
- Prosperity is something that silently all of us yearn for
- Formal education system does not (DOES NOT) prepare us for prosperity. (That system was created for mass-producing staff and employees
- Compared to the age-old education system that was designed to manufacture staff and employees, Addwit Framework is designed to create a self-reliant society.
- Addwit Prosperity Framework (read #3 below) is based upon a foundation which has been developed through years of action research
- Like anything that is new, Addwit Prosperity Framework (and projects based upon it) will go through three stages (1) complete rejection, followed by (2) criticism and objections and then (3) mass acceptance. We have already reached the stage-2 of this developmental journey.
A conceptually original work has to go through these three stages – rejection, criticism, acceptance. The illustration below is worth a thousand words. The ‘education system’ is so deeply penetrated into society and psyche, that it will take a while for a shift to happen; patience is the key.
2) Prosperity: Essentials and Eligibilities
Prosperity is accomplished only when the following factors come to an equilibrium –
- Skills for producing a product or service that others require + others are willing to pay for
- The person has traits which make her/him worthy of ‘being entrusted with’ prosperity. These traits may be present since the birth, or may be acquired gradually by working upon it just as we can acquire language skills – gradually and organically.
- At the intersection of skills and traits, the person requires fair understanding of psychology – both; the subtle within the person’s Self and the gross inter-personal psychology – the interplay and chemistry of it between two/more persons
3) Prosperity: The Building Blocks
At whichever level we feel stable and prosperous, it will take a mix of following six components – ratios may change from case A to the case B.
- Language & Communication: A personal two-language policy and skill, L1 for staying firmly rooted in the culture, and L2 for connecting to the rest of the world. Addwit has a proprietary framework to facilitate language acquisition based on this two-language principle. Among many resources Addwit Expression Builder is worth a mention.
- Employability: A combination of SKILLS to do the job and TRAITS to mix well with customers, buyers and colleagues. We have a dedicated framework for raising employability that can be a good tool for management of entire career span. Flagship program and book
- Business Skills: For those who take the path of becoming entrepreneurs / assuming roles in family business. This is applicable for those who want to create employment in place of seeking an employment. At Addwit we have the Vyavsaay Upanishad framework for families in business, and an incubation program for those who are first-time entrepreneurs.
- Parenting & Family Leadership Skills: To nurture the next generation, to establish values and behaviors anchored around RESPONSIBILITY, to set right examples. One of the founding principles of Addwit is – “The future of a nation is written inside the closed doors of families” We have a dedicated daily video magazine called Addwit Family Factor
- Skills & Aptitude for Finances & Money: While the ‘prosperity’ is abstract; the money and finances are visible numbers. We have a dedicated daily video magazine – Addwit Money Matters, and also a workshop – Addwit Vaibhav Sadhana Workshop – to establish the process of the course correction about how a person thinks and approaches the idea of money.
- Cultural Awareness Enhancement Skills: The culture (including the citizenship skills) is like software that controls our default behavior. In the environment where the education and media are quite distorted, we need to be skilled at segregating the falsehood from truth, helpful from the deceitful and loud conspiracy from subtle authenticity. At Addwit we have a magazine titled Addwit Diaspora Connect – symbolically using ‘diaspora’ for those who have ‘gone away’ from the roots, (hopefully gone away only temporarily).
Please understand: the “prosperity” is outcome of self-reliance sustained for fairly long period of time.
4) Projects Based On Addwit Framework for Prosperity
- Addwit Future Schools – Cloud-based schools under safe hands of personal local leadership – curated personally by Addwit Founders
- Schools and non-profit organizations can plug-in with our video magazines and create customized local projects. Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incubation and hand-holding for upcoming social entrepreneurs and creative entrepreneurs. Contact – email@example.com
5) Addwit Framework: Suitable For New World Order?
Post-pandemic 2020-2021, all the ‘norms’ in work, business, society, economy and education have been disrupted. The new ‘norms’ shall be emerging slowly. The new world order will be based upon the following three in new level of equilibrium:
- Better managed families
- Better managed small businesses
- Re-oriented education system