Language: Hindi (work in progress for English translation)
Interests: Small Business, Aatmnirbharata, Culture, Spirituality, Parenting, Mentoring
NOTE: 1. Currently, only pre-launch copies are available. 2. To buy multiple copies, click here
Ideal for: Business Owner families, Mentors and teachers for family-owned business programs, Researchers in area of small business Small Business sector officials and policy-makers
- व्यवसाई परिवार के लिए उत्कृष्ट (प्रीमियम) मार्गदर्शन – व्यवसायी और उद्यमी – रुकें नहीं; थके नहीं
- आज के समय के अनुसार – व्यवसाय उपनिषद् – धर्म के नियम बंधन में रहते हुए भी उद्यमिता के माध्यम से सामाजिक उत्तरदायित्व कैसे पूरा करें
- सरल हिंदी में, 180+ चित्रण के साथ
Currently being made available for reviewers at special low price.
Interests: Career, Employability, First-time career enthusiasts, Soft-skills, Employability Research
Ideal for: Students of pre-college, grade X-XI-XII, graduation/under-graduation and post-graduate programs, career-skills trainers, soft-skill trainers, researchers in area of employability, education policy makers, Curriculum designers for placement purposes
- Most updated book that provides a framework for education to employment gap.
- Very useful for personal reading and application; as well as Institutional syllabus
- About 70 cases / quick-picks, 140+ activities / do-it-yourself
- (New edition under the title – Career & Employability Strategy with 4Q Framework)
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: 4Q PEER TRAINER PROGRAM that can save three years of career struggle (Request for proposal by email to email@example.com or call +91 8433 560 250)
Interests: Start-up Student start-up
Ideal for: Start-up founders, Start-up Mentors, Entrepreneurship Professors
- This book is an easy, two-hour reading
- Outlines ten most common hurdles start-up owners face, and how to think through these hurdles
- Very engaging style where you, the reader asks questions and steers the conversation
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: 10 Mistakes to Avoid – Startup Founders basics (Request for proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 8433 560 250)
Format: eBook (Full version of 160-page book in hard cover by bulk orders only)
Pages: 32 (Concise version)
Interests: Learning, L&D, Training, Mentoring, Employee Engagement, Parenting
Ideal for: School Trustees, Principals and Teachers, L&D Directors, Parents, Education Ministers
- How learning actually happens?
- At the least, it does not (NOT) happen the way we design it; because, if it did this way, then we could predict the “LEARNING OUTCOME with 100% accuracy.
- This quick, thrilling book shares the “learning’ as it actually happens.
- Hard Cover | Ideal for Elite, Social, Corporate & Educational Gifting
Note: Always sent as a personalized copy within 24 hours after the order
Language: English and Hindi
Interests: Social / Local / Community Development, Public Education
Ideal for: Social Entrepreneurs, Non-profit Volunteers, Policy-makers for local development, Students and professors of economics and developmental studies, Social Mentors
- 3-step Strategy for Rapid Community Development क्षेत्रीय विकास के लिए कारगर तीन-सूत्रीय पद्धति
- Based pn many years of action research अनेक वर्षों के अनुसंधान पर आधारित
- Human development centered framework ह्यूमन डेवलपमेंट पर केंद्रित फ्रेमवर्क
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: Non-Profit Accelerator – Fundamentals for Founders (Request for proposal by email to email@example.com or call +91 8433 560 250)