After the lockdowns have eased up in many cities, Addwit will offer off-line workshops for non-profit, education and CSR Sectors as listed below:
- Leading The Non-profit: Calibrating The Top-Team’s Approach & Vision
- Assessment Of Potential For Local Development & Converting It To A Project
- Monitoring The Cultural Free Fall: Role Of Education & Non-profit Sector
- Facilitating Development Of A Family: The Need Of The Hour
- Child-School-Parents: Balancing The Triangle: What Schools Can Do
- Employability Among Students; Making Them Career Ready
- Alternative & Creative Methods of Fund Raising (PREREQUISITE: After one of the above)
- Based on useful techniques and tasks that can be put to application right out of box
- Delivered by Arvind Agrawal, PhD, MBA who has written a number of books and online programs; and who himself is a social entrepreneur, founder of addwit.org
- Packed with post-workshop support and mentoring
- Mode: Combination of Off-line sessions with few on-line sessions
- Fees: INR 20,000/- (minimum) for up to 15 participants, and INR 2,000/- for each additional participant (Fee includes basic workshop workbook. Additional resource material shall be optional and extra)
- Duration: Each workshop is a full-day module
- Language: Dr. Arvind Agrawal is proficient in English and Hindi
- Certification: Shall be provided upon successfully completing sessions, tasks and test, as applicable
- Dates: Please coordinate via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +91 8433 560 250
- Quality: Workshops are backed by satisfaction-or-refund assurance within Addwit policies
Please select one / more of the workshops listed above and we shall be happy to guide you step-by-step.
For our upcoming trip to Madhya Pradesh & CG
If interested, you can directly organize this half-day off-line visit and explore Partnership Opportunities with Addwit –
Optional: A Token payment of ₹ 2000-5000 (towards travel arrangements).
Non-profit sector can play an instrumental role in reviving the mood and readiness of the society after the long pandemic we have been going through. Let’s join hands for this revival.