Experience – drop by drop…
As a Consulting Firm, our unique expertise is addressing large-scale, un-structured, high-potential issues. This requires us to work on long-term arrangements with policymakers and cluster of clients. We have worked closely with education sector, start-up sector, SME sector, hospitality sector and non-profit sector over last one decade.
A major point to note here is that we have an independent well-designed documentation and publication process that gets all the learning from projects to authoritative content for industry / sector / economy as whole.
Expand the panes below and read some of fascinating accomplishments –
Stories from A Decade+ of Partnerships
Less Consulting, More Partnership
Startup & SME Business Owners
- Personalized and self-paced (access in your own device) Coaching for Business Owners
- Incubation for First-time Entrepreneurs
- Incubation Centers (Coming Soon in Mumbai, Surat, Raipur and Singapore)
Services for Corporate Sector
- Speaking & Consulting For Work-Life Integration; Values At Business / Workplace and Coaching For Leadership Team
- Plug-&-Play On-device Access L&D Infrastructure
- Full-Color Company Story in Coffee-Table Book Format – with High PR and Branding Value
Non-profit & Governance
- Local leadership & Volunteer Development for education and all other kind of non-profit services
- Projectized local governance development
- Use our Think Tank for HR policies and strategie
Addwit Business Services – Well-defined Approach
Top 3 Reasons Why Businesses Struggle; (applies to non-profits and Governments too).
Deep research, quick research or informal research – broad reasons for the struggle of businesses can be grouped together in three categories –
- Capital – Shortage & Mismanagement
- Low Skills & Grit of the Decision making Team/s
- Faulty & Irrational Internal Processes
Surprisingly, most more businesses and social projects do NOT fail because of the capital availability, but because of either the top-team or the systems.
Addwit can assist you in all the three areas. However, we took time and mastered the art of addressing the #2 above; because, as they say, “…it is the man behind the machine that matters…”
- All the Addwit Consultants work through clearly written MoU’s and / or Proposals that outline the scope and objectives.
- All RFPs must be sent ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below to set-up initial contact / meeting
- We work directly with CEOs and decision-makers, Intermediaries, representatives and agents may please excuse.
- We work with 100% confidentiality as one of our “non-negotiable” policy. It is good for clients.