Employability is an unstructured problem.
There is need for elaborate and authentic discourse among all the stakeholders.
Any methodology that does not imbibe the
Principles of Adult Learning will have limitation.
Calling High-Energy Students; Faculty & Recruiters; Institutions
4Q Peer Trainer Program with Dual Certification:
Even if you are a student today; the rare and real skill that will put you on fast-track in career is – being skilled to help and mentor other colleagues improve their performance. This is the main take-away from the 4Q Framework Peer Trainer Program.
After going through this program, participant shall have
- Ability to mentor others
- Deep insight about work-place behavior of colleagues
- Tools and techniques to facilitate others give better output
This is a blended program with about 200 online micro sessions and 3 offline workshops.
Dual Certification provided.
Ideal for High-Energy students
- 350-page book The 4Q Framework containing 11 well searched chapters in plain language. This book can easily be adopted as a Self-managed Career Strategy Tool for many years
- Two Certifications – (1) 4Q Expert Practitioner and then (2) Certified 4Q Peer Trainer for Career Skills
- Can start leading groups after First Certification
In addition to the book, the Peer Tr ainer Program will discuss
- Techniques for Peer training
- About 10 Global Trends and White papers
- About 50 hand-picked articles from industry leaders and related news
Program Director: Arvind Agrawal, PhD MBA LinkedIn
Program Starts: Once launched in August 2019, the groups can start any time and it will move on self-paced method. The Program content shall be updated dynamically to keep it most concurrent.
Contact for further Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants get personal copy of this book - The 4Q Framework
The book presents a Framework which (1) has been academically as well as practically authenticated; (2) is based on Principles of Adult Learning and (3) can be utilized by educational policy-makers as well as young students.
The book contains 360+ pages, 11 chapters, 75+ Do-it-yourself activities and much more.