Frequently Asked Questions: 4Q Peer Trainer Program [SS2]
Frequently Asked Questions
Arvind Agrawal has 15+ years of teaching and training experience. He has published more than half-a-dozen books. He is social entrepreneur, a PhD and MBA. Download detailed profile with list of links.
Yes, for exceptionally good participants we offer scholarship right at the point of selection if they are interacting through Off-line selection process.
We would like to assure you that the program fee is very reasonable. Consider this as an investment decision and be sure of excellent ROI. For any help yet, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is good question. Understand this – to know own job is one thing. However, to be able lead a small team is yet another. This second type of ability is what saves you the initial career struggle, usually spanning up to three years.
The Peer Trainer certification will equip you to lead a small team because you know precisely how to be effective at workplace. When you start-off as somebody more dependable, that enhances the career options for you.
The 4Q Framework is based on research on management of entire career, rather than few tips here and there to get the first job. You will have four simple questions and a roadmap of skills that you will require at various stages of career.
For example: you will agree that skills to answer questions in PI are going to be irrelevant once you get the job. After getting the employment, we need workplace skills.
Hence, investing time in this program is going to yield ROI again and again. When recruiter sees 4Q Peer Trainer Certification on your CV, s/he is sure that here is one person who will be able to train and lead a small team with her / him right from Day-1
Consider the two as Level-1 and Level-2.
Expert Practitioner Certification will help us understand the depth of 4Q Framework. You will be able to see its usefulness for your own career. You will also start intuitively using it. This level is based on the Program Material and multiple assessment quizzes and a pre-certification interaction. After this Certification,
- If you are a student you will be confident to lead a small group of up to three peers / friends so that you gain some experience of mentoring.
- If you are an experienced faculty / HR Professional / practicing Manager, then, you will be eligible to lead up to 20
Peer Trainer Certification – The scope of discussions at this stage moves beyond the 4Q Framework, and we take up
- Mentoring Insights and techniques
- Current trends and news in area of Skills and Employability (which keeps you connected with employer’s expectations.)
- Advanced level techniques for Non-formal participatory mentoring
Key methodology here is – work-based projects and assignments
This question actually brings us on same page! Yes, we ourselves gave this question a deep thought too.
Quite true that employers don’t really care for what Certifications do you have… They may not really know anything about this, or any other Online Certification.
What matters to them is – what tools and skills you bring along. So, in place of saying “I have this / these Online Certifications”, you should mention on CV one statement; for example:
- Ability to assist colleagues with workplace skills (acquired from 4Q Peer Trainer Certification)
- Ability to mentor juniors and colleagues for performance maximization (acquired from 4Q Peer Trainer Certification)
- Equipped with tool s to ensure perpetual self development and assist colleagues for career growth (acquired from 4Q Peer Trainer Certification)