Three sessions to overview Addwit Framework and Platform for Community Development.
- Part 1 – Quality of Life and Work-Life Balance – Discusses what controls productivity and performance.
- Part 2 – What skills control Quality of Life? Six skills that control the QoL
- Part 3 – How does the culture develop? Skills are not enough. What else we need?
- Part 4 – What is an “unstructured” problem? Cheat code for every leader
- Part 5 – The 3 A’s – Elements we use to fix unstructured problems?
- Part 6: Power of Story – How we make it meaningful, easy )and enjoyable!
- Part 7: The IGP Model – The Big Picture.
- Part 8: We can’t change the world – What we do not do?
- Part 9: Is it good for me? Can I? Should I? – Decision points for you.
This program is for free, however, you need to sign in. (Create an account here.)
Highly recommended if you lead a community, institution or family.