Language: Hindi (work in progress for English translation)
Interests: Small Business, Aatmnirbharata, Culture, Spirituality, Parenting, Mentoring
NOTE: 1. Currently, only pre-launch copies are available. 2. To buy multiple copies, click here
Ideal for: Business Owner families, Mentors and teachers for family-owned business programs, Researchers in area of small business Small Business sector officials and policy-makers
- व्यवसाई परिवार के लिए उत्कृष्ट (प्रीमियम) मार्गदर्शन – व्यवसायी और उद्यमी – रुकें नहीं; थके नहीं
- आज के समय के अनुसार – व्यवसाय उपनिषद् – धर्म के नियम बंधन में रहते हुए भी उद्यमिता के माध्यम से सामाजिक उत्तरदायित्व कैसे पूरा करें
- सरल हिंदी में, 180+ चित्रण के साथ
Learn Money, Adventure with Money, Lead Meaningful Life – a 20-minute reading to get the young couples and the youth to start thinking about money matters on priority. It is based on series of video sessions that we are putting together on Addwit Money Matters – the video magazine by annual subscription.
This books is always sent as a ‘personalized copy’ by email.
Interests: Career, Employability, First-time career enthusiasts, Soft-skills, Employability Research
Ideal for: Students of pre-college, grade X-XI-XII, graduation/under-graduation and post-graduate programs, career-skills trainers, soft-skill trainers, researchers in area of employability, education policy makers, Curriculum designers for placement purposes
- Most updated book that provides a framework for education to employment gap.
- Very useful for personal reading and application; as well as Institutional syllabus
- About 70 cases / quick-picks, 140+ activities / do-it-yourself
- (New edition under the title – Career & Employability Strategy with4Q Framework)
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: 4Q PEER TRAINER PROGRAM that can save three years of career struggle (Request for proposal by email to email@example.com or call +91 8433 560 250)
Interests: Start-up Student start-up
Ideal for: Start-up founders, Start-up Mentors, Entrepreneurship Professors
- This book is an easy, two-hour reading
- Outlines ten most common hurdles start-up owners face, and how to think through these hurdles
- Very engaging style where you, the reader asks questions and steers the conversation
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: 10 Mistakes to Avoid – Startup Founders basics (Request for proposal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 8433 560 250)
Format: eBook (Full version of 160-page book in hard cover by bulk orders only)
Pages: 32 (Concise version)
Interests: Learning, L&D, Training, Mentoring, Employee Engagement, Parenting
Ideal for: School Trustees, Principals and Teachers, L&D Directors, Parents, Education Ministers
- How learning actually happens?
- At the least, it does not (NOT) happen the way we design it; because, if it did this way, then we could predict the “LEARNING OUTCOME with 100% accuracy.
- This quick, thrilling book shares the “learning’ as it actually happens.
- Hard Cover | Ideal for Elite, Social, Corporate & Educational Gifting
Note: Always sent as a personalized copy within 24 hours after the order
Language: English and Hindi
Interests: Social / Local / Community Development, Public Education
Ideal for: Social Entrepreneurs, Non-profit Volunteers, Policy-makers for local development, Students and professors of economics and developmental studies, Social Mentors
- 3-step Strategy for Rapid Community Development क्षेत्रीय विकास के लिए कारगर तीन-सूत्रीय पद्धति
- Based pn many years of action research अनेक वर्षों के अनुसंधान पर आधारित
- Human development centered framework ह्यूमन डेवलपमेंट पर केंद्रित फ्रेमवर्क
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: Non-Profit Accelerator – Fundamentals for Founders (Request for proposal by email to email@example.com or call +91 8433 560 250)
Two Separate Worlds – Comprehension Is Karmic
This eBook delves in this question – Why will some people need another lifetime; the reincarnation, to come on the same page