The 4Q Career Management Strategy
370+ page book on employability among students. The book can be adopted as two-semester program for career skills development among students of professional education; and also for the pre-university students. 10-minute video walk-through on the ‘Details’ section here / below.
17 in stock
Video Walk-through for the book –
Currently being made available for reviewers at special low price.
Interests: Career, Employability, First-time career enthusiasts, Soft-skills, Employability Research
Ideal for: Students of pre-college, grade X-XI-XII, graduation/under-graduation and post-graduate programs, career-skills trainers, soft-skill trainers, researchers in area of employability, education policy makers, Curriculum designers for placement purposes
- Most updated book that provides a framework for education to employment gap.
- Very useful for personal reading and application; as well as Institutional syllabus
- About 70 cases / quick-picks, 140+ activities / do-it-yourself
- (New edition under the title – Career & Employability Strategy with 4Q Framework)
- Currently – FREE shipping
Related Workshop / Magazine or Program: 4Q PEER TRAINER PROGRAM that can save three years of career struggle (Request for proposal by email to email@example.com or call +91 8433 560 250)