Generaladdwit.org is an online facility that assists a growing offline/online community for social, socio-economic and educational development with content and products in various formats including but not limited to books, written articles, educational videos, text and audio; publication, workshops, shopping and networking facility that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. 'Addwit' represents all ventures / verticals, e.g.
- Addwit Concepts (R&D)
- Addwit Books (Publishing),
- Addwit Learning (Own-device Learning)
- Addwit Foundation (Social Reach-out),
- Addwit Incubation (startup support and consulting)
- Addwit Schools (Teacher-Parent Development) ; and more.
- Your registration as a member of org or the use of any of the features and services on Addwit.org, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Addwit.org reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Addwit.org, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Addwit.org services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of Addwit.org, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Addwit.org harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from Addwit.org available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Addwit.org.
- Addwit.org provides a variety of online and off-line forums for its members to express themselves in the form of assignment submissions, blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by Addwit.org, visitors and its members. Addwit.org will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. Addwit.org cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Addwit.org’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Addwit.org cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews.
- Information posted on the site is obtained from both primary and secondary sources and due credits and references are made available on ‘References’ page. Access to this page is available on request.
- Addwit.org should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- Addwit.org at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institution / Organization, you give Addwit.org the right to use the logo on Addwit.org website as well as on any Addwit marketing material.
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Addwit.org Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- addwit.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
Venue OnlyIf you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Addwit Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Addwit shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Addwit.org from all claims arising from such activity.
OwnershipExcept for the content submitted by members or users, the Addwit and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Addwit.org or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Addwit.org and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Addwit Service contain Addwit’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Addwit.org Site, or Addwit Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Addwit’s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Addwit.org and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Addwit.org Service not expressly granted by Addwit.org to you are retained by Addwit.org.
Limitation of LiabilityTHE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADDWIT.ORG, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES. ADDWIT.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. ADDWIT.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES
For Offline Events
- All events are though non-formal; but strictly professional.
- Event experience and take-away outcome does not depend of material or resource person alone, there are many other factors which determine learning outcome.
- By very fact that you are attending session denotes your concurrence that you have no objection in audio / video recording of any part of the session, more so where you are on focus; and also that such media can be used by Addwit for any purpose whatsoever, say for example, research, analysis, testimonials, excerpts, tweeting, blogging, reporting to media, social-media updates, and alike.
- Personal and opinionated submissions and interruptions are not solicited. Every session is sufficiently designed to accommodate questions and doubt-clearing.
- Please mind dress, hygiene and interpersonal courtesy.
- Please carry copy and original of Proof of Identity and print-out of tickets sent by email as and when applicable.