Last updated on 31 March 2018. For any assistance, please contact care [at] addwit [dot] org ONLY.
addwit.org is an online community for sharing content in various formats including but not limited to written articles, educational videos, text and audio; shopping and networking facility that connects its members through a variety of services that it provides to its members. This document covers the terms and conditions under which these services are provided.
- Your registration as a member of org or the use of any of the features and services on Addwit.org, either as a registered member or as a visitor constitutes automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Addwit.org reserves the right to update the terms, conditions and notices of this agreement without notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of this Agreement.
- By accessing or using the Sites, Content, or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of Addwit.org, do not register and you will not be authorized to use Addwit.org services.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of Addwit.org, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold Addwit.org harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from Addwit.org available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from Addwit.org.
- Addwit.org provides a variety of online and off-line forums for its members to express themselves in the form of assignment submissions, blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by Addwit.org, visitors and its members. Addwit.org will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. Addwit.org cannot be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is Addwit.org’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and Addwit.org cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews.
- Information posted on the site is obtained from both primary and secondary sources and due credits and references are made available on ‘References’ page. Access to this page is available on request.
- Addwit.org should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- Addwit.org at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institution / Organization, you give Addwit.org the right to use the logo on Addwit.org website as well as on any Addwit marketing material.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Addwit.org Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretences.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- addwit.org reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the Addwit Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Addwit shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release Addwit.org from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the content submitted by members or users, the Addwit and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by Addwit.org or its licensors. You acknowledge that the Addwit.org and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Addwit Service contain Addwit’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the Addwit.org Site, or Addwit Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in Addwit’s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, Addwit.org and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Addwit.org Service not expressly granted by Addwit.org to you are retained by Addwit.org.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL ADDWIT.ORG, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
ADDWIT.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
ADDWIT.ORG MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES
For Offline Events
- All events are though non-formal; but strictly professional.
- Event experience and take-away outcome does not depend of material or resource person alone, there are many other factors which determine learning outcome.
- By very fact that you are attending session denotes your concurrence that you have no objection in audio / video recording of any part of the session, more so where you are on focus; and also that such media can be used by Addwit for any purpose whatsoever, say for example, research, analysis, testimonials, excerpts, tweeting, blogging, reporting to media, social-media updates, and alike.
- Personal and opinionated submissions and interruptions are not solicited. Every session is sufficiently designed to accommodate questions and doubt-clearing.
- Please mind dress, hygiene and interpersonal courtesy.
- Please carry copy and original of Proof of Identity and print-out of tickets sent by email as and when applicable.
By submitting your personal information to Addwit, you expressly acknowledge and consent to Addwit to use such information and to process the same in a manner deemed fit by Addwit. This may involve conducting data analysis, research based on reviews about deals, transfer of your information to third party experts for the purpose of outsourcing services offered to you by Addwit, etc.
From time to time, Addwit also collects other information including but not limited to your feedback, suggestions, views, comments, testimonials, etc. that may be shared/volunteered by you on our discussion forums or other pages which you may access or visit on our Website.
Social Media and Voluntary Disclosure
Addwit’s presence on social media including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Google Plus, etc. is only a promotional initiative to invite registrations and participation of prospective customers located in different parts of the country. The domain links contained therein may either direct you to our Website or request your participation by way of feedback, suggestions. Addwit in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of your feedback, suggestions, views, etc. on any of the aforementioned networking websites or blogs, by any third party whether or not known to Addwit.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas and social media platforms of Addwit becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users for any reason. Your profile pages and any online programs you participate in are typically publicly available, although you have the ability to change the settings to limit access to these areas. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these or any other public venues.
For example, if you choose to sign up for a free Addwit account, you may have a Profile page on the site, containing your Full Name and some basic information including your location and bio. You may also add additional optional information to your Profile. You may control what type of Profile information is shown to other through your Account Settings. Any information you choose to provide as part of your profile should reflect how much you want other Addwit users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage members to think carefully about what information about themselves they disclose in their profile pages. You can review and revise your profile information at any time.
Addwit in this regard fully disclaims any liability(ies) or claim(s) which may arise by use/misuse of such information shared by you, by any third party or any party not known to Addwit. Addwit assumes no liability whatsoever for any disclosure of personal information due to unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or any other acts or omissions beyond reasonable control of Addwit.
All other information exchanged by you with Addwit in the form of written communication, responses to emails, feedback required from you, participation in discussions, etc. shall be deemed to be confidential and shall be owned by Addwit and shall be available for the exclusive use of Addwit. Our Website does not collect information about you unless you specifically and knowingly provide it. Addwit DOES NOT trade or sell your information in any manner, except as specified herein, or if express consent is sought from you.
Users must be at least 13 years old to register and use the Service. Though we currently have no mechanism to verify age, however, it is implied that in case of non compliance with this norm in any point of time, all services and credentials rendered to her / him will automatically stand null-and-void (cancelled completely).
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on the Service and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, third-party advertisers may also place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser, or use other technologies such as Java scripts or web beacons.
Program Experts / Teachers / Counsellors, Facilitators and Mentors
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
Also please note that we may have to deal with any request regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for any legal compliance regional security, do-not-disturb services and alike
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 102, Geetanjali Residency, Plot 175, Sector 10, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 410210 – India.
Addwit makes most earnest and maximum efforts to inform and educate potential buyers to enable them to decide BEFORE making a ‘purchase’ including signing-up of the memberships, products, courses and programs.
Hence, refund policy includes these terms:
- User will make a request within 24 hours after ‘buying’ which implies making payment for the product or service and which does not imply ‘delivery’ of product or service.
- However, we will accept requests for refund after delivery of products or service only if sufficient, valid and verifiable reasons and explanations are provided by the users for their request for refund. Such request should be made within first 3 days of use of service. Refund on ground of “personal reasons” and reasons and issues already known to the Addwit Head Office and Research Team are generally not entertained. Known issues include but not limited to, to give an indication; skill deficit on part of subscribers and members in area of language skills / business and employability skills, skills for self management, skills for managing personal finance and management of family, etc.
- By and large, we will be considerate for such refund requests so long as the request is legitimate.
- It will be user’s responsibility to return all the products / material in first-hand condition, on his / her own cost. The address for returning will be intimated to user during application process.
- There will be Processing Fee up to 5% or $50 whichever is more to cover the incidental expenses already incurred / bound to be incurred.
- All refund request should be made with complete details in first instance by email only to email@example.com